Getting our cider from our house to yours is easy! We've got lots of options for you listed below.
Find us at the following market locations during our monthly standing visits.
We generally stick to the schedule listed below, but our visits may change from time to time. Give us a follow on Instagram or Facebook, where we post our market and hours to our stories each week! Also, you can subscribe to your market’s newsletter to stay up to date.
- Phoenixville Farmers’ Market, standing visit every second Saturday
- Chestnut Hill Farmers’ Market, standing visit every third Saturday
- Rittenhouse Farmers’ Market, standing visit every fourth Saturday
If you can’t catch us at a farmers’ market, you can pre-order for pickup at our production space in Downingtown Borough.
Local delivery or shipping
Local delivery (within ~30 miles of Downingtown Borough) is only available by request and requires a minimum order of two 12-bottle cases. If you're outside the Greater Philadelphia region, shipping directly to your door is available through our partner VinoShipper.
Pop-ups and events
Brothers on the Brandywine beer and cider garden is open for the season on Sunday, April 3, 2022. Find the garden at 2096 Strasburg Road, the home of Brandywine Outfitters. Enjoy live music, rotating food trucks, and creekside views every Sunday through October 30, 2022, from 1-8 pm. Get directions to the garden!
Also, browse our current events and join us for one that catches your eye. We enjoy meeting cider lovers!
Find our ciders in bottle shops, bars, and restaurants across the Greater Philadelphia region. Explore locations carrying Dressler Estate below by using our retailer map or discover by region. Inventory changes frequently, so remember to call or message locations directly to confirm availability.
Map Key: Blue = in-house; Red = to-go; Purple = both in-house and to-go.
- Animated Brewing Company, Coatesville
- Bottle Room, Downingtown
- Brothers on the Brandywine located at 2096 Strasburg Road, every Sunday from 1-8 pm
- East Branch Brewing Company, Downingtown
- Lione’s Pizza, Downingtown
- Locust Lane Craft Brewery, Malvern
- Lou Beverage Inc, Downingtown
- Split Rail Tavern, West Chester
- WAYVINE winery & vineyard, Nottingham
- Waywood Beverage, Kennett Square
- Breski Beverage Distributors, Harrisburg
- The Beer Yard, Wayne
- Pinocchio’s Beer Garden To Go, Media
- Pinocchio’s Restaurant, Media
- Streetlight Kitchen & Bar, Drexel Hill
- Hunger-N-Thirst, Lancaster
- LUCA, Lancaster
- Brothers Kershner Brewing Co., Skippack
- Greeks Next Door, Narberth
- Art in the Age, Old City
- Bar Poulet, Rittenhouse Square
- Bloomsday, Society Hill
- Blume Burger, Rittenhouse Square
- Bottle Bar East, Fishtown
- Bottle Shop at Local 44, West Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill Brewing Company, Chestnut Hill
- Clarkville, Spruce Hill
- CORK the wine shop at COOK, Rittenhouse
- Johnny Brenda's, Fishtown
- Kensington Quarters, Fishtown
- Local 44, West Philadelphia
- Martha, East Kensington
- Prohibition Taproom, Callowhill
Farmers’ markets are a big part of what we do, and we are seeking suitable candidates to grow with us to expand our existing presence. Market hours generally run from 9 am to either noon or 1 pm with about 1/2 hour of setup and breakdown plus ~1 hour of travel before and after. See more details.